In order to maintain a safe and respectful environment on our grounds, we do not allow alcoholic beverages, firearms, picnics, parties, pop-up tents, canopies or music. Please maintain a watchful presence with your children at all times to ensure that they do not disrupt other visitors. In addition, if you choose to bring your pet with you during your visit, it must be kept on a leash. Please note that Catholic Cemeteries and Funeral Homes does not permit the creation of fencing, trenching, digging holes, mowing or etching designs or borders around a grave, or the planting of any materials, including flowers, on any gravesite of any cemetery.
- Fresh flowers are not permitted in the enclosed mausoleum areas.
- All flowers on crypts or niches must be placed in Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Homes-approved vase units.
- Floral arrangements that encroach on other crypt or niche fronts are not permitted.
- Decorations, cards, pictures, stickers, tape or other material may not be affixed to the crypt or niche front.
- Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Homes may, without notice to the owner, remove and dispose of any decoration from a crypt or niche that, in the management’s judgment, is inappropriate.
- Artificial potted flowers, plants and special arrangements are permitted in the indoor section of the mausoleum seven days before these holidays only: Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, and All Soul's Day. For Christmas, flowers and decorations are allowed immediately following Thanksgiving.
- These potted flowers, plants and special arrangements will be removed within 7 days after the holiday, with the exception of Christmas flowers, which will be removed by the second week in January.
- Flowers are allowed in cemetery regulation vases only.
- Balloons, pinwheels, solar lights and other decorations are not permitted.
- Seasonal flowers or other decorations may be placed on the grave marker seven days before these holidays: Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day and All Souls Day.
- Seasonal flowers will be removed within one week after the holiday.
- Decorations for Christmas may be placed on the grave immediately after Thanksgiving. These include trees two-feet tall and under. Garlands and blankets are not permitted.
Flower and Decoration Removal
Flowers and decorations are removed on a quarterly basis for general clean-up or when the cemetery management determines their appearance is detrimental to the entire cemetery. The removal schedule begins on the Monday of the clean-up week and runs for the whole week. Flowers placed during this time may be removed.
- St. Francis, Holy Cross, Holy Redeemer and Queen of Heaven: The second week of January, seven days after Easter, the second week of July, and the first week of October. Dates may change subject to holidays. Please refer to our Events page for more details.
- Calvary and All Souls: Seven days after Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
Our Flower Tribute Program
As a convenience to our families, Catholic Cemeteries and Funeral Homes offers a flower tribute program that assists you in providing your loved ones with beautiful silk arrangements for special occasions, on a seasonal basis or year round.
You can select from the following:
- Yearly Tribute (6 Times Per Year)
Flowers are placed quarterly based on our clean-up dates, plus two additional dates. This provides you with beautiful silk flowers all year long.
- Seasonal Tribute (4 Times Per Year)
A seasonal silk flower arrangement is placed every three months.
- Special Occasion Tribute (2 Times Per Year)
Select two special dates, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary to have flowers placed.
- Single Occasion Tribute (1 Time)
If you prefer, we can place a silk flower arrangement on the date of your choosing.